I have noticed the past couple of days, Moe and Luigi have knotted tentacles. The first time I saw this on them, was after our crisis with the tank, however, once I replaced the broken valve on the pump and managed to get their water stabilized, their tentacles began to flow.
I double checked the tubing for salt buildup and there was none. I had done this just a few days ago when we did the 50% water change. Moved the tubing around, flicked it like you would a syringe and turned it back on. Flow seems to be a bit better, though that could just be wishful thinking. Heading to petco today to get more Imagitarium salt water for the new tank, which has a stalled cycle. That’s a completely different topic and one that is frustrating the hell out of me.